For our Clients that do not require around the clock assistance, Costa Angels operate an Hourly Visits service.
There is a minimum of a 2 hour per visit minimum booking required for this option.
This is popular with our Clients that have a disability that impairs their ability to carry out everyday tasks or who are recovering from an accident or illness.
Daily tasks such as dressing, washing or cooking a meal may be difficult or painful.
The service operates on an hourly basis with a two hour minimum per visit.
The Carers that we introduce are able to assist with the following services in the client’s home:
- Help with personal care, dressing, washing and grooming.
- Meal preparation.
- Transportation to medical & social appointments.
- Help with social activities, e.g. visiting friends & accompanying clients on walks.
- Care of Client’s pets including dog walking.
- Companionship, including reading to Clients and engaging in hobbies or activities that they enjoy.
We introduce one or two qualified, dedicated Carers for our Hourly Visits.
All health care professionals introduced to Clients have successfully completed a thorough application process including a detailed interview, excellent references and a clear police check.
Not only do Costa Angels match clients with experienced carers, they also consider personalities and backgrounds, likes and dislikes.
Get In Touch With Us
If you want to make an enquiry or to book a consultation, please do not hesitate to contact us.